Refrigerant gas R410a
Refrigerant gas R410A is a near-azeotropic blend of R-32 and R-125. The US Environmental Protection Agency recognizes it as an acceptable substitute for R-22 in household and light commercial air conditioning systems. It appears to have gained widespread market acceptance under several trade names.
Refrigerant gas R410A for use in airconditioning units, heat pumps, cold storage, commercial and industrial refrigeration.
- Pressure: 38.5 bar at a condensing temperature of 60°C
- Replacement for R22. Higher efficiency than R22.
- Near azeotropic blend of R32, R125. (50 / 50 %)
- Difluoromethane / Pentafluoroethane. CH2F2 / C2HF5
- UN No: 1078
- CAS No: 75-10-5, 354-33-6
- Ozone Depletion Potential: 0
- Global Warming Potential: 2088
- HFC, Long term replacement.
- Oil: POE.
- Available in 11.3 Kg non-refillable cans.